who we are
Our members come from public and private entities, government, business, and academia. They include…
Open to all persons interested in advancing the cause of pesticide safety education. Full members may receive publications, participate in regional and national meetings, hold office, serve as regional Board of Directors representatives, and serve on Association committees.
Open to persons interested in advancing the cause of pesticide safety education and who are first time members who want to explore potential Full Membership. Associate members may receive publications, participate in regional and national meetings, and serve on Association committees. They may NOT hold office or serve as regional Board representatives. Associate membership is available for one renewable 2-year term for a maximum of 4-years eligibility.
Open to all full members who wish to support AAPSE at a higher financial level.
What We Do
• We enhance public health and the environment through involvement in education, outreach, and research which directly benefits pest managers, policy makers, and the public.
• We train and certify 500,000 applicators in agriculture, urban landscapes, parks, structures and buildings, forests, roadside rights of ways, watersheds, and public health…
And much more!
Why Join AAPSE?
• A recognized national voice for those who are concerned with pesticide safety and risk mitigation education, training, and certification.
• A forum to work cooperatively on certification and training needs, strategies, and implementation plans at the regional and national levels.
• An opportunity for professional development by working, learning, and sharing with other pesticide safety educators across the nation, via workshops, the Internet, and publications.