What We Do
• We enhance public health and the environment through involvement in education, outreach, and research which directly benefits pest managers, policy makers, and the public.
• We train and certify 500,000 applicators in agriculture, urban landscapes, parks, structures and buildings, forests, roadside rights of ways, watersheds, and public health…
And much more!
Why Join AAPSE?
• A recognized national voice for those who are concerned with pesticide safety and risk mitigation education, training, and certification.
• A forum to work cooperatively on certification and training needs, strategies, and implementation plans at the regional and national levels.
• An opportunity for professional development by working, learning, and sharing with other pesticide safety educators across the nation, via workshops, the Internet, and publications.